Courses and workshops
With the tutorship of Gerard Torres Sanmartí
Price: €54 non-members / €44 members
- This workshop is a search based on the elasticity of art; design and know current practices and work in the field of experimentation in the plastic and conceptual field.
- During the three terms, you will go through different practices and methodologies such as practices of contact with the environment, practices of current knowledge and practices on personal work.
- Natural drawing. Movement exercises, chiaroscuro relationship, abstraction of form and line and narration of the idea.
- painting Contrast exercises, execution and construction of the stain.
- Viewing of contemporary artists (according to the personal interest of each student) and relevant influences of the teacher.
- Realization of a version of a work by a well-known artist according to the student's preferences.
- Realization of personal work in the form of free-theme work under the supervision of the workshop master.
- To relate to the most significant works in the history of art, especially to contemporary art. Acquire knowledge from own personal work in the creative process; research and preparation of information (sketches, photographs, varied material...) with the artistic discipline with which the student develops the most and learn values from art while interacting with other classmates.
- Aimed at young people with different artistic knowledge, working on initiative and the ability to learn at any level. Young people from 11 to 17 years
- The material will be provided by the academy and an annual receipt of €30 will be charged for this. However, during the course the teacher could ask for some additional material not included.